Design Amazing Facebook Covers with PlaceitAre Facebook Cover Photos really important to your social media marketing? When visitors ask themselves, “Why should I like this page?” what are they looking at? We’ll give you a hint, it might be the cover image that is almost full screen on your Facebook. They will only take a pic of your cover photo, so whatever you decide to hang in there will affect your brand’s power to charm new customers or scare them away. A great place to start is by ensuring that your Facebook cover photo is the perfect size so that it doesn’t get cut off or look off center. Your Facebook Cover Photo is the most important graphic on your Facebook page, therefore, we have some tips regarding Facebook Cover best practices to improve your social media marketing.
Seven Ideas for Your Facebook Cover Photos Design
1. Show off your productUpload a beautiful image of the product, service or cause you are promoting with your Facebook Page. Remember you can also take advantage of our mockups to promote your product if you don’t have high-quality images just yet.
2. Share your value propositionYour brand has an identity, a feeling and lots of values, display your most representative values with an image.
3. Give a Taste of Your Brand PersonalityWhether you choose to show off your products, your brand colors, your slogan or related images, you can always get a cool design that totally represents your business.
4. Appeal to Sense (Especially If You Are in the Food Business)
Choose an image that triggers a sensation in people, a smell, a taste, happiness, etc.
5. Audiences Are Big on Promotions, GiveawaysDesigning your Facebook Cover Photo with your seasonal novelty is a great opportunity to engage with more people.
6. Promote Your HashtagImages on the newsfeed will get eventually lost on your timeline but Facebook Covers are always visible, you might want to promote you hashtag right in there.
7. Tell an Amazing StoryIf something huge happened, this is a perfect place to tell that story!
Cover Photo SizeWith this tool you don’t have to worry about the right dimensions, Placeit does it for you. Consider using elements that direct the focus of the visitor, for example, a call to action. Make sure your Facebook cover agrees with your brand identity, meaning, try to keep the same style for all of your digital images. If you already have an image but it’s the wrong size, don’t worry! You can use our image cropper to make it the correct size. We also recommend that you constantly update your cover photo according to your seasonal marketing goals, new campaigns, new products, events, giveaways, etc.
How to Make a Facebook Cover Photo with Placeit
Choose the accurate size of the social media image you are working on, in this case, a Cover Photo for Facebook.
You can customize your cover photo as much as you want by changing the fonts, colors, graphics, pictures, you can even upload your own images.Finally, just click on download button and you will get you very own personalized cover photo on Facebook.
Improve your social media efforts with visually appealing Facebook Covers Photos that catch your audience attention. If you can’t decide on one cover don’t worry, remember you should change your cover regularly so you will have many opportunities to display your best designs!
Read more on Placeit’s Social Media Image Maker for your marketing efforts on Pinterest here: Make the Most of Your Pinterest Images. To make all of your social media campaigns a success, check out this list of useful social media tools.
Ana Davis 5/5
How to Make a Facebook Cover with Placeit
You Facebook Cover Photo is the most important graphic on your Facebook page, read this post to get some ideas on Facebook Cover best practices to improve your social media marketing. Placeit is a great tool for any Social Media Image Design, Logo Designs, Mockups and more!Create Your Own Facebook Cover Photo Now!