5 Branding Strategies to Improve Your Fitness MarketingThe Fitness Industry is a wide world of supplements, gyms, gear, clothing, fitness centers, specialized studios for yoga, dancing, pilates, etc. Marketing your fitness business can be very overwhelming so read ahead to learn how you can optimize your efforts with one single tool! So before thinking about your fitness branding, here is what you need to know about the industry nowadays…
1. Design Your Own Fitness LogoYou need a professional logo that screams: “We help you look and feel awesome!” Isn’t that what you’re trying to do? Your logo needs to convey that from first glance. Luckily, a professional logo is easy to achieve with the right tools. Why do you need a professional logo?
- Helps you look like a professional trustworthy business and it creates name and image recognition. Both of which amount to more leads, sales, and loyal customers.
- Your logo is everything as it will be printed on all your gear, clothing, equipment and even on your gym. Create a professional logo!
- Communicate what your gym specializes in. For example, if you own a boxing gym, use a boxing logo that makes that clear. If you have swimming classes, create a specialized swimming logo for it.
2. Fitness Blogging and Building a CommunityYour fitness digital marketing is crucial too! Trends are in constant change, so make sure to post regularly on a subject you know your members are interested in. Some topic ideas are:
- Strengthening cycles
- Fat burning routines
- Tips to increase muscle
- Enticing potential clients to try out your gym or fitness services through amazing promos they won’t be able to ignore.
- Rewarding current customers and ensuring future loyalty
3. Promote with a Fitness FlyerDesigning a flyer to spread the word on your business, its services and advantages over the competition is a great way to stand out. You can also use flyers to share promos or events on social media or even to print them out. Good news is you don’t have to hire a designer to create a custom flyer for your fitness business. Placeit’s flyer maker tool is super easy to use. You can customize one of the fitness templates to get your own design, no photoshop needed!
4. Be Seen, Get Your Fitness Business CardYour customers already know you, but what about new customers? You will want to create beautiful business cards your existing users can hand out to friends and acquaintances to share details on your business, its contact information, address, and other details. When designing your business card, keep in mind that it will make the first impression on your potential clients. Luckily, you can create a beautiful business card design with easy to use templates! Design a business card that represents your business, use your brand colors, choose your favorite graphic, type in all your info and get yourself a professional business card design in seconds!
5. A Perfect Tool to Make Your Fitness MockupsOffering a wide set of products to your users is a great way to make more sales while also providing useful gear and services to your clients. You may have partners or sponsors who sell their products at your gym, and you will want to promote these on social media or your website to increase their exposure. Here are just a few examples of how mockups can help you showcase your products like a pro without having to hire a designer or learn Photoshop.
- Employ top-notch staff and coaches
- Use loyalty programs to most dedicated customers
- Try a referral program to get more customers
- Invest in good images: your business is completely inspirational so get some high-quality visuals that represent the final goal of every customer! You can also take advantage of Placeit’s Fitness Mockups for this.
- Get a comprehensive website, make all your info available!
Maya Hanks 5/5
5 Branding Strategies to Improve Your Fitness Marketing
Branding your fitness business it's all about recognition from your target audience. You don't have to spends all of your savings on expensive designs. Placeit's online design tool allows you to create and download all of you marketing assets in seconds.Brand Your Fitness Business