Placeit has a limit to the size of images you can upload. This limit is 7500 pixels for the image’s longest size.
If you have gotten an error saying your image is too large, please follow these instructions.
On Mac (OS X)
1. Select the image on your Finder/Folder and open it on Preview (opens there by default if you double click it).
2. Select “Tools -> Adjust Size”
3. Change the size of the largest side to 7500px and save your image.
- Right click the image on your Finder/Folder and choose “Edit”
- This will open Paint. Next, click the “Resize” button.
- Change the size of the largest side to 7500px. Make sure “Maintain aspect ratio” is selected. When it’s done, save your image.