Electrician Logos That Make SparksElectricians are an important part of the housing business which is steadily growing. Now is the best time to give that little extra to your electrical business with the best tools available. Whether you are a residential electrician, a commercial electrician, or a journeyman, this is for you! Being a self-employed electrician and owning your business has many advantages: you can vary your working hours from that 9-5 office schedule, choose your own clients, build a solid reputation, and if you do things right, end up with customer loyalty. Electrician services will always be necessary and launching your own electrical business requires a low startup cost.
How Much Should I Charge for My Electrical ServicesNot sure how much you should charge? Here’s a tip, when setting your prices, think about the value of your services according to your experience, your location, the quality of your work, the competition in the market, your education and certifications, and whether you are doing residential or commercial work.
For the most part, there are two ways to price your electrician work:
“With great power, comes a
great electricity bill”
- By the hour: you can vary prices on weekends and holidays
- Flat rate: charge a flat rate per service, plus you won’t benefit from working faster or slower
Some Techniques to Get Your Customers
- Join your builder’s association. You should network and work with every homeowner related business in your community. Also, a smart move would be getting associated with real estate agents.
- Make electrician business cards and hand them out at any relevant opportunity. This is very important! Design a business card that contains all your contact information available and make sure you have alerts for work emails or any other form of communication with potential clients.
- Get onto Craigslist or any other search engine that is popular in your community.
- Create and maintain a constant social media accounts, post tips, information, jobs you’ve worked, and happy clients. It is very useful if you can get a few good reviews because people do pay attention to that.
- Build your own web page! It’s important that you promote your business everywhere, but it’s also very useful for your audience if they have a webpage to read about you.
The Best Apps for ElectriciansAs an electrician, your daily job is dangerous and challenging because it involves fixing electrical equipment, machinery, wiring, and more. Working your own business or working as an independent contractor you have to deal with invoices, billing, and other business tasks. It can become a headache to deal with both electrical skills and business-related aspects. Read ahead to learn about some apps that might be helpful to make your life a bit easier:
- Master Electrician Reference Find all your electric formulas, pictures, charts, and other information. The app can also perform a variety of calculations for you.
- Electrical Toolkit App Perform any electrical calculations: this app will automatically recalculate circuit values only by introducing the values, and you will also be able to check the resistor color code, among many other useful tools.
- JobFlex Create professional estimates and invoices on the go and record payments in just minutes. No internet connection required!
- eTool Lite This is a very helpful power calculator!
- Southwire® Voltage Drop Calculator Determine the proper wire size for an electrical circuit based on the voltage drop and current carrying capacity of an electrical circuit. Determines wire size to meet specific voltage drop limits or calculates voltage drop for a specific conductor run. This app is designed for applications using AWG and KCMIL sizes only.
- The Home Depot App Check the nearest store’s inventory and order materials. When you show up, the store has everything ready for a quick pick up on the same day. It also lets users easily reorder items they buy the most.
Make an Electrician Logo That Is LitYou can create visually appealing logos with this online design tool! If you are looking to design your logo on your own, Placeit’s electrician logo maker is what you need. It is a simple process and in the end, you get your high-quality logo image. Our team of graphic artists has created tons of amazing electrician templates for you. Customize one of our templates to make it yours. You will find stylish fonts, corporate looks, electric graphics and much more! Get inspired by the following logos and afterward make yours!
“A simple tool for your needs”
Not Sure Yet?Check out this video tutorial on how to create an electrician logo for you as an independent contractor or for your business. It’s as easy as it looks.
Done with Your Logo? Take It Further with Some Serious Electrical BrandingDone with your logo? Don’t stop there! You can also use Placeit’s Design Templates to completely brand your electrical business. You can design your electrician business cards, electrician flyers, social media images, covers, ads, and much more! Also if you are into some other business you can find your perfect logo too. Go to our Help Your Business Succeed with a Solid Roofing Logo to read how to create roofing logos.
Unlimited Designs! What Else Will You Ever Need?
With a Placeit subscription you get access to all of Placeit’s mockups, design templates, and video maker. You will also get access to Placeit’s logo maker for half the price. Placeit has tons of other service logo options you can use to brand your business. You can also make mockups, mockup videos, video animations for social media, t-shirt designs, social media images, and so much more! Get started today!
Frank Moore 5/5
Light Up Your Business with These Electrician Logos
Creating a professional logo for your electrical business is easier than ever! You can design a logo for electricians in seconds with Placeit's logo maker. Whether you are starting your electrical business or working as an independent electrician, Placeit has designs for just about every business you can think of and a huge variety of branding assets like business cards and more!Make Your Own Electrician Logo