EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Agreement governs the terms by which you (“The Client”) obtain the right to use the photographic assets (Content) produced through our technology available at Placeit.net (Our Site).
The Extended Commercial Agreement hereunder must be read and accepted by The Client before downloading and using any photographic assets included in our Site.
By downloading a photograph from Placeit.net, you accept this Agreement either for yourself or on behalf of your employer or the entity that is identified as the member account holder, and agree to be bound by its provisions. If you are accepting on behalf of your employer or the entity that is the member account holder, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your employer or such other entity. If you do not have such authority or you do not accept or agree with these terms, do not accept the Agreement and do not download the Content.
We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use the Content for the permitted uses as defined below.
Under this Extended Commercial License, You (The Client):
- You may use this Content within any digital format or physical format in any quantity for any purpose.
- You may alter, transform, or build upon this licensed Content.
- You shall not own or hold any exclusive rights on this Content.
- You shall pay the corresponding license fee according to the information provided within this site.
- This Agreement is personal to you and is not assignable by you without Placeit’s prior written consent. Placeit may assign this Agreement without your consent to any other party so long as such party agrees to be bound by its terms.
- Placeit Content may include pictures of other brands besides Placeit. These brands are often manufacturers of electronic devices. For information on a particular brand’s guidelines on how that brand and/or devices can be used within a Content item or a particular use-case, contact the brand directly. Placeit is not affiliated with any brands that may exist in its Content and does not in any way provide a license to use any brand for a particular use.
Please contact email@example.com for additional questions.